Posted on December 5, 2018Active - 1 day left
We are looking for an Android developer. We have an existing ebook app that uses Amazon Alexa to read ebooks aloud, it also has a PDF engine, just to read PDF files. It has an existing UI and library functionality for users to sideload in their own ebooks.
We wanted to repurpose this app for an unlimited manga and ebook subscription system.
1) develop a store front where ebooks and manga are stored
2) main store front will be curated, so we would need backend tools to curate existing content
3) users will be able to search for authors, book title or manga title in the store
4) all downloaded content will go right to the users library, but when it is downloaded it will say read now and open the ebook app
5) we need a Manga reader to read manga, the app currently does not have this functionality. There are lots of public APIS for this sort of thing
6) You should have experience with ebook meta data and APIS to fetch content.
You should have a tremendous amount of experience with Android Studio and other middle-ware tools
Flutter Experience is a bonus
API interrogations and systems development is essential
prior experience with ebook apps and manga apps a must
When applying for this job, please put “Good e-Reader Rocks” in your application, so I know you read this job post. Failure to do this will disqualify you, no matter how good you are.